Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wonderful Memory

Today, my friends and I went to MP. We have enjoyed ourselves vey much. Although only a few little people went, I still enjoyed myself. We have talked to each other and watch the movie "Get Smart". The movie is really funny. I have knowing something new today, that is---- I finally knew where is Sang house. Until now the place of classmate live is zhiyang, huiling, sanghuey, vincent, mark, andrew, robson, huichi, szewei, gimyean,peixuan, yuseng, suyii, huishang, jeevon and wei juin. It is quite good as i know 16 out of 38, exartly 50%.

Yesterday, I went to "Jetty" to sing song as one of my primary friend is going to study to become teacher. I have not saw he for three months I think. I felt happy fo her as she can go oversea and study. Besides her, I also met one of my friend but quite long times never saw her already. I felt very happy as we have not met each other for sometimes. She now become teacher at kindergarden. She had not change a lot, but seen more mature than last times I met her. For the guy, I met back one of my best friend during my primary. He seen to be more handsomes. We enjoyed ourselves very much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

not exactly 50% dude, 38's 50 percent is 19.