skip to main | skip to sidebar

故事

This is a blog where I wrote my essay, story, poem and so on. I would like you all to read it and give me some comment. Thanks.

Visitor Count

About Me

My photo
凡人
Malacca, Malaysia
我只是一个平凡的人。我只希望能帮助人家和给于人家快乐。这是我本身最开心的事。
View my complete profile

Traffic

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • I have cut my hair!
      • Finally finish the JPA contract!!
      • Rong Ruhn
      • Medical Check Up
      • Gathering with Friends
      • I got JPA!!!!!!!!!!
      • Exam
      • Exam is nearby
      • The day we went to Mid-Valley at the second week i...
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (9)

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Friends

  • Benjamin
  • Hui Kit
  • Hui Shang
  • Japanese
  • Jim Ming
  • Kelvin
  • Wei Jian
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The day we went to Mid-Valley at the second week in the Nottingham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Snag a Button

Grab A Button

不可以不是你 - 庄靖毅

Friends Chat


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Snag a button