Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sang Huey's Birthday

Yesterday was Sang Huey's birthday. Zhi Yang bought her a puzzle and gave to her at the midnight of her birthday's day. Then, Ki Yang, LST and I hide somewhere in the room and gave her surprize. I think she definitely happy since got many friends celebrate with her. In the evening, we went out together with a lot of friends, like Chee Ming, Benjamin, Chua, Anthony and so on. We took our dinner at one of the steamboats restaurant. They ordered Heineken. De Winn drink it and became drunk because he drink one glass immediately and still not eat something yet. After that, Chan also became drunk. Both of them talking about all the story filled with some 18SG. After finished the dinner, they sang song loudly and since like have drunk until cannot control themselves. Then, we went to have some more satay. While waiting for the satay, Zhi Yang went to the cake shop to bring the cake that he has bought. Then, he gave Snag Huey some more surprise. Snag Huey is dam happy. I think she had a very memorable birthday this year.

0 comments: