
Yesterday (12.07.2008), my friends and I went to watch movie together at the new cinema (Golden Screen Cinemas). When I went there, I just noticed that today is the day when 8tv came to Malacca to give tickets for the 8tv concert in MITC at 23.08.2008. There already many students line up to collect free tickets at two o’clock although the ticket is given at 4.30pm. I don’t know whether they are too free or too “crazy”. Afterwards, I went to find Sang and then both of us meet Shang. We walked around and watch all the clothes. (I just company them; please don’t think that I look for buying girls clothes. Ha-ha!) Then, Soon made call to know where were we. Then, he came and joins us. We walked around and talked about our university or college life. Then, here came our Gim. He asked whether we wanted to watch what movie. After discussing, we decided to watch “The Journey to The Earth”. We conform to the number of ticket needed to buy by phoning them. Besides Shang, all of us watched the movie, which includes Yang and his step-sister----Priscilla. Before the movie start, Yang went and collected free popcorn with the basket his won last time. This make us save a lot of money from buying the popcorn. We also met the three sisters----Chi, Chia and Fen in front of the cinemas. They bought a present to Gim as the next day is his birthday. We also met Andrew with his friends and they also watched the same movie as we are. Then, we went to watch movie. The movie was very interesting and excited. Every one of us enjoyed the money very much. I recommenced this movie because it is worth to watch. After watching the movie, we went to the open field at the top of the Dataran Pahlawan there and took photos. We took quite a lot of photos with most of our friends. Before we went to the restaurant, I met one of my Form 6 friends----Poh. He was still very tall and we talk some of the picture with him. Then, they had their meal in one of the restaurants. I didn’t took the dinner with them as I promised my mother to go back had my dinner. So I left early. It was a very happy and enjoys things to meet my friends when we are going back. I definitely miss all of them. I hope that they are happy and remember me as their friends forever. Good luck friends. See you in the future! :)
1 comments:
hey... That's so nice to write this out=)
Post a Comment