Saturday, July 19, 2008

Terrible Event Today

Today, I went out with a group of new friends to Mid Velly. We watched movie with the title "The Dark Knight". The movie was around 2 and a half hour. It was very cold inside the cinema. The story is quite interesting and exciting. However, the ending of the story was quite sad. After that, we had our dinner there before went back. By the time we on the way back, I suddenly found out that my handphone has been stolen by someone. I think it maybe aim by some people when I bought the ticket. My N81 phone is very expensive. I felt quite sad with it but cannot do anything. I no just lost my phone, all my sister's friends number and my friend's number has lost. Beside that, I had lose all my memorable pictures with friends. It was quite a sad moment. So for those friends who cannot contact me, sorry for it as I had lose my handphone.

0 comments: